View Profile 00Nick00

All 2 Movie Reviews

Well made flash video

It is animated really well to me but the music seem to lack a little to me. This is still a very good flash video and all but it could be better if the music just fit in on what is going on with what I was watching.
(maybe if the music was a little more action pack or something to add to whats going on because it just seems to lay back to me)

Other than the music I liked the video and well still give it a 5/5 for the hard work that went into the flash.

Nice game

Its a good game to me. Just needed more stuff in the game like more than 1 background color. Also the ability to pick your snakes color.

There thing that seemed to make the game less fun is that sometimes you don't have time to even get to the ball becuase it is to far away. Also there could be more that just one song to the game witch would make it a little bit more fun to.

There are a few things i liked is the fact you go off the screen and your on the other side of the place and that you have time to get to the ball before time is up. Any ways i will give this game a 3/5

I am back.... somewhat anyways.

26, Male